Monday, March 31, 2014

Another Easter Card

After finishing the Easter cards for my Hubby, I had a few Copic coloured Tilda images left. I decided to make a few more cards for family & friends. The first card I am going to show you fits into a few Card Challenges, so I'll be entering it into them. Check out the links to their sites and see all the beautiful cards entered into their challenges.

I am entering this card into:







Once again I used paper from the Bo Bunny Primrose line. It's my favourite go to paper right now. I inked all my edges using Tim Holtz Distress ink in Vintage Photo. I made the roses myself from MFT die-namics Mini Rolled Roses die and added a coloured pearl to the middle of each one. I layered 2 green Die-namics "Leaf Filled Flourishs" on top of a Bo Bunny Dollie and then added some pink "Macarena Corner" die cuts from Memory Box. I added the roses and then using 3 shades of green, I  cut out leaves using Martha Stewart's "Frond" punch and added them to the roses. I put a Die-namics "Vintage Flourish" die cut on the top and bottom of my stamped image. Using Crystal Stickles I added some glitter to Tilda's hat and the bunny tail. I added some pearls from my stash, a small sentiment, decorated the inside and voila the card was done.


Here's a couple more I made using the same Magnolia image!

Hope you are enjoying the spring weather we are finally getting! Now if all the piles of snow would just finally melt it would feel like spring!
Chat at you later,
Cheri


5 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Very pretty Easter card in wonderful choice of colours. I love the dimensional flowers and foliage. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x

Anne said...

Wonderful image and great paper, such pretty colors and flowers. :)

Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia!

Hugs, Anne.

Elena F Scrap said...

WOW, how much work done!. Your card is very beautiful. Thank you so much for entering your project and joing us at Marvelous Magnolia "lets see a doily" theme. Good luck in the draw. I´ll hope to see you again next challenge. Elena F.

Delphine said...

Gorgeous work! Beautiful design and I love your colour scheme! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

Babi Kind said...

Beautifu card. Love the pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town. Hugs Babi