- To start I made a card base from a 12 x 12" piece of card stock at 6 3/4" x 4 3/4"
- I cut my base coloured layer at 6 5/8' x 4 5/8'.
- The patterned paper I used is from AC Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Collection. It's called Simple Romance and I cut that at 6 1/2" x 4 1/2".
- I used 2 shades of pink card stock at 5 3/4"x 3 7/8" and 5 5/8" x 3 3/4"to layer behind my stamped image.
- Using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, I stamped my image on Copic paper and coloured it in with my Copic sketch markers.
- I stamped the sentiment for the outside of the card onto a piece of white card stock and then using the Fishtail Flags Layer Stax from MFT, I made a small banner.
- Taking Distress Ink in Vintage Photo I inked all the edges of my papers with the applicator tool.
- Glue all the pieces together and attach to the card, popping up the sentiment with pop dots.
- I used my black sakura gel pen to colour in the sunglasses.
- Using gold and star dust Stickles I added glitter to each of the ladies.
- For the inside of my card I used some of the leftover papers, Spellbinder Labels 18 dies and stamped a sentiment.
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Dress, purse, earrings & shoes: G20, G21, G24
Hair: E15, E18, YR21
Jacket, pants & purse: E31, E35, E50
Top, Earrings & shoes: BG70, BG72, BG75
Hair: E42, E44, E47
Top & earrings: Bg10, BG11, BG32
Skirt: W1, W3, W5
Hair: E31, E35, E50
Jacket, pants, purse, shoes & earrings: RV10, RV32, RV34
Top & hat: E31, E50
Hair: C1, C3, C5