Wednesday, September 10, 2014

50th Birthday Card

So…... Hubby comes homes and casually asks if I have or could make a card for a colleague's 50th Birthday. "Sure" I say, "when do you need it?" He says "ummmmm like tomorrow!?" LOL!!! So I race to my craft room and whip up this card. I have to be honest and tell you I find it a struggle to make masculine cards. I mean you can't put a cute stamped image, frills or glitter! That's my favourite thing about making cards. So I just tried to keep it simple but still co-ordinate colours and paper themes. Since this was a "rush" I didn't get time to film it or take pictures of the different steps. It was also hard to get good lighting to take a picture of it. It was dark out and my craft room doesn't lend itself to good lighting at night. But I wanted to share it with you anyway to show you that sometimes simple is just as nice!




So there you go, just a quick card and quick post for today! It's raining like crazy here and the power just flickered so I'll go and get out the candles!
Chat at you later,
Cheri



No comments: