Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Update and haul

Hi everyone!
So just an update today. I haven't been busy designing any cards this week as I have been working on the Thanksgiving Cards for my hubby's clients again. I kind of got away from doing them and then all of a sudden I felt rushed as I need them done by October 1st! I'm away next week to spend time with my Mom so this week was all about colouring LOL.

When I took this picture I still had 16 to colour of the 75 needed! I'm happy to say I have them all finished and fussy cut out! I'm still waiting for the paper I pre-ordered to come in. I'm getting a bit nervous but I'm hopeful it will get here soon! So I have everything die cut, coloured and stamped as much as I can. Tomorrow is about creating the card for my guest spot at Stamp and Create with Magnolia. It needs to be to them by the 25th and since I am away next week I need to get it done and sent asap. So look forward to that being posted late next week! I filmed a haul video tonight of the few things I've gotten in the last week. 



I've linked below where you can find these goodies. Not all the links are from where I actually purchased them. Peachy Cheap is a daily deal so you can't get the items from there but I've linked where you can find the items if you're interested. Same sort of thing for Home Sense as well. My local scrapbook store is called The Scrapping Bug but the online store didn't list the items I purchased so I found other links. If you're in the area though check them out. The staff is so friendly and their store is really cute! The only thing I couldn't find a link for was the doodlebug ribbon it's discontinued as far as I can tell which is likely why it was so cheap LOL.
Ok that's it for tonight! I wish you all sweet dreams!
Chat at you later,
Cheri


No comments: