I was busy today working on the Easter cards for my Husband's clients when I decided I needed to take a break. I decided to try to enter some more challenges and came up with this design.
This card falls under the requirements for a few challenges this week/month at various blogs, and I am excited to enter it and see what happens. Don't forget to click the links below to check out the Challenges at these blogs, I know they would love for you to have a look.
- At Simply Magnolia the challenge is to use Kraft paper and incorporate 2 more colours along with of course a Magnolia Stamp. I used the Kraft paper to layer under my patterned paper, one of the butterflies and the border around the circle piece. My two colours are a darker brown and a minty blue.
- At Tilda's Town Challenge #94 is to use things from your stash which of course was no problem as let me tell you….I have a big stash of stuff that I have accumulated LOL!
- Stamp and Create with Magnolia's challenge #26 is to use a birthday theme and magnolia stamp.
- Anything goes at the Marvelous Magnolia Challenge #62, so this card works well for their challenge as well.
- At Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge the theme is Tick Tock. The design is to be anything time inspired.
- 7 Kids College Fund Challenge #94 is anything goes and to use a stamped image that they carry in their store.
- Kit and Clowder's Challenge for March is Wings. So as I have butterflies on my card I figure I got the "wings" thing covered.
Here's the items I used to create my card.
|Face: E000, E00, E01 R20|
Hair: E43, E44, E47
Dress: G0000, G000, G00, G02
Bow &Boots: E40, E41, E42, E43
Butterfly: G00, G02
Ground Shadow: E40, E41, E43
Image Shadow: B0000
Whew, that was a long entry LOL. Hope you are keeping warm, spring is coming soon (I hope).
Take care and chat at you soon!