Publications

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Whew finished!



Well today I got busy and finished the Thanksgiving cards for Hubby's clients. I had been waiting for my paper to come in that I had pre-orderd and unfortunately it was delayed at the warehouse. The American Thanksgiving is so much later than ours and the companies have lots of time to get their Fall products into stores. Unfortunately for us it means we can't always get things in time. So off to Michaels I went and found some paper that I could use for this year. The upside to this….  I now have my paper for next year really early LOL!


Basically I took a pre-made  5 1/2" x 4" Kraft card, layered a piece of patterned paper onto a piece of dark brown card stock and adhered it to the card. I stamped my image onto Copic Xpress It paper and coloured it in with Copic Markers. I die cut the fence, flower pot, sunflowers and stamped the die cut pot and sunflowers with the co-ordinating stamp set. Using a leaf punch I cut out 2 leaves for each flower set. I stamped the sentiment and layered it on the same dark brown card stock. Of course I used my favourite glue and glued everything together and onto the card. A little bit of black Stickles and it's all done!
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, R20
Hair: E33, E35, E37, E39
Dress: E50, E51, E53
Shoes: E59
Pumpkin: YR12, YR14, YR15, YR16
Stem: YG93
Flowers: YR21, YR23, E43, E44
Flower Pot: E97, E99, R08

So the cards are all done, stuffed into their envelopes, glued, stamped, addressed and ready to go! I couldn't find a link for the stamp set so I'm not sure if it's discontinued or not. Hoping to get a haul video filmed and posted for you tomorrow!
Chat at you later,
Cheri

Supplies Used: