Today I decided to play around with some stamps that I have from C.C. Designs. I decided to use the Tickled Pink Birthday Cherrie Stamp and a sentiment from the AmyR Be Happy Sentiments set. This image is absolutely adorable and I loved colouring her up with my copic markers!
- I chose papers from the Dovecraft Tea party 8x8 paper pad collection and matched it with card stock from my stash.
- next I stamped my image on Copic Xpress-it paper and then coloured in my image with Copic Sketch Markers
- I cut my base layer (violet card stock) at 6 1/2 x 5", Middle layer (moss green) at 6 1/4 x 4 3/4" and the patterned paper layer at 6 1/8 x 4 5/8"
- I cut a second patterned piece to use with the border punch at 2 x 4 3/4", and a green piece to layer that with at 2 1/8 x 4 3/4"
- ink all the edges of all your papers using Tim Holtz Distress ink in Antique Linen
- using the border punch I cut 2 strips of the border pattern to add to either side of the smaller patterned paper layer.
- Glue all your paper layers together and attach to a pre-mad 6.5 x 5" card base
- Adhere a piece of ribbon to the left hand side of your card. Add a bow ( I use Bow-Easy to make my bows)
- Using foam squares pop up the cut out image and sentiment onto your card to add dimension
- I then used glossy accents on the whites of the balloons and Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on the green parts of the present, her collar and hair bands
Face: E00, E11, R20
Hair: E31, E33, E35, E37
Dress, leggings, balloon: V91, V93, V95
Blouse, Leggings: BG91, BG93
Present, balloon: RV21, RV23, RV25
Bow, balloon: YG11, YG09
C.C. Designs is having a Design Team call and I've decided to enter this card and try to see if I can become part of their team. I have been purchasing their stamps for sometime now and always love their cute designs, not to mention their great prices! It's definitely good value for your money! Head on over to C.C. Designs Blog to see some of the amazing work showcased using their stamps. Click on the image below to see what you need to do to apply to become a Design Team Member!
Chat at you later,
Chat at you later,