Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Bear Pals!

Welcome!

Today I am sharing with you the newly released stamp image from High Hopes Stamps called 
Bear Pals. I just can't get over how cute they are! I love bears to begin with but these two are so adorable I just want to hug them!


To start I used a pre-made 5.5" square card. Then I took a die from Pretty Pink Posh, called "Stitched borders 2" and cut out this really pretty stitched border down both sides. Then I added paper from the new Echo Park Bundle of Joy "A New Arrival" 6x6 pad that I got from One Crazy Stamper. A little ribbon bow with a cabochon flower and my card is done!


On the inside I used the High Hopes sentiment called "Sunshine & Flowers". I cut another border and added it for some embellishment on the inside of my card!


Another card using the same image and border die. Just a little variation in the Copic Colours.


Copics Used:
Bears: E30, E31, E33, E35, R20 nose C6 / or E40, E41, E43
Shorts: BG11, G40, G43/ or BG23, BG24, G40
Dress & Headband: RV21, RV23, BG11, RV25/ or R81, R83, R85, R89, Y21, Y23
Flowers: Y21, Y23, G40, G43

High Hopes Stamps had a new release on March 19th, click the banner below to see all the new stamp images!

Have a great Tuesday everyone, see you soon!
Cheri

Supplies:

1 comment:

Carolina F. said...

Your card is so adorable, love the paper combo and your coloring is fantastic. The bow in the middle with the little rose is just the perfect touch Cheri!