Sunday, September 20, 2015

Dance it out!

Hello Ai & SSS Fans!

What an exciting day! Simon Says Stamp is celebrating Stamptember and Art Impressions has designed a stamp set that is exclusive to SSS. How exciting is that!!!!



The exclusive stamp set is called "Dance It Out" comes with the main Girlfriend Image and 3 sentiments! Here's a link to the Simon Says Stamp blog where they will be show casing this new stamp set!
To help celebrate this awesome event I made a card using the new set. I decided on the "Life's too short, SHAKE IT" sentiment. And of course that saying inspired me to attach the girlfriends on the card using an action wobble. For the dance floor, I used the floor out of the Ai Deco set #1 (#4235). It's hard to see in the photo but the gold top and silver sweater are actually coloured with Wink of Stella glitter pens.

Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, R20, R24
Hair: E43, E44, E47/ Y00, Y21, Y23/ C1, C3, C5
Girl 1: Y21, Y26, Y28, colorless blender
Girl 2: C1, Y21 made the checked pattern with a black multiline
Girl 3: gold Wink of Stella (top) / C1, C3, C5
Girl 4: Silver Wink of Stella (sweater) / C0, C1, C3, C5, Copic Opaque white (dots)

See the Girlfriends "shaking it up" below!

Head on over to Simon Says Stamps and get your exclusive "Dance It Out" set before they are sold out!
Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

38 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

An awesome card Cheri! Love that you put them on wobblers and the video is an added bonus! Makes me want to get up and dance this morning.......ok, maybe not lol.

Dana said...

Wow!! I LOVE that you put it on a wobble, great idea!! Also great colors and i love how you did the dots on the dresses!!

stamping sue said...

FUN! good idea to use a wobble on the ladies.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Susie Sonnier said...

From the dance floor and the color combo and the wobbler, this is an awesome card.

diane zechman said...

Ha! I guess we DID both use an action wobble! And both did a quick video. lol. Love the yellow / black combo and great idea for the checkered dance floor!

carole said...

I love everything about this card. Great job ! The colors are perfect!
Carole Lovill

Sabrina said...

What a fabulous and terrific card!!! I love how they are shaking their booties!!!

choman9912@aol.com said...

Wonderful! I love the colors you picked. Thanks for sharing!

Karen Day said...

I can't believe you put them on an action wobble!! You're brilliant - and your colour combo is to die for :o)

Delia said...

I like your Copic coloring! Great card!

Delia said...

I like your Copic coloring! Great card!

Cynthia said...

Great colors and perfect recreation of a dance floor. I love that you put them on a wobble, Cheri!

Renee Matarese said...

The yellow is GORGEOUS with the black and white. LOVE their dance floor too!

Katia said...

The color combo for your card is so beautiful!!!

Charne said...

What a lovely happy card! I particularly like how you created patterns on the dresses! So good!

Charne said...

Oh my goodness! Now I notice there is a shaker attached too...LOVE LOVE LOVE

jan metcalf said...

Great idea to add an action spring!

Unknown said...

I love how you altered the dresses...awesome!

Unknown said...

Fantastic card and such a fun color scheme too!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Becca Yahrling said...

Gorgeous card! Love the yellow & black together.

Tricia Coffin said...

What a great card! So well done

cherie (from Aus) said...

SUCH a happy and fun card - the colour combination really pops!!

Sharon Caudle said...

My favorite color and I LOVE that you put them on a wobble!!!

Kelley said...

I want to join their party! Love the yellow and black theme and the way you colored the dresses.

Mama said...

Love the colors and of course, the theme. great job

Unknown said...

Perfect, i love this card it makes me smile tfs😊

TracyM #6773 said...

GROOVY GALS!!!
LOVE your colour combo & colouring, such a CLEVER dance floor, a TOTALLY FUN card, LOVE IT ALL Cheri!!!

Eva J. said...

Your card is beautiful! Love the color combination :-)

Enderby said...

I love your card. I like what you did with the wink of stella pens. The wobbler added so much to the card. Thanks for sharing

Bunny Dobbie said...

Great idea to make them wobble! How fun! Love the subtle glitter of Wink of Stella! Great touch.

Teresa Doyle said...

This card is so stinkin' CUTE!

Holly Saveur said...

super fun!

Linda said...

I love everything about this card from the colors to the action wobble
on the ladies. Thanks for sharing.

Linda D.

Carol Ric said...

Super cute card Cheri.

TLady said...

LOL!!!! THANK YOU Cheri, for showing us the affects of your making this card, "interactive!" I LOOOOVED your little video! I showed it to my husband & you should have seen the grin spread across his face!!!! TOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Cindy Groh said...

I LOVE this card. The polka dots on the two dresses are so fun and well executed. Everything about this card is perfect.

Cynde Whitlow said...

This is awesome! Congrats on being Spotted!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Stunning card, Cheri! The image is amazing and your color choice - love it. Congrats on being spotted :)