Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Spookalicious Challenge!

Hi Tiddly Inkers and Friends!
It's a new Challenge over at Tiddly Inks called "Spookalicious". I decided to use the digital stamps called "Twisted Tree" and "Too Cute To Spook- Witchy Wryn".
I am fairly new to Digital stamps and I learned something new with this card. I didn't know that if you use the "png" files you can easily overlap your images to create a scene. That's what I did with these 2 stamps. I'm happy with how it turned out for sure! This is also the first time that I have totally coloured in a background too. I was trying to go for a "just at sunset" type of sky. It's not perfect but I can live with it LOL.....more practice needed for sure! I added a Scalloped Square Frame from Pretty Pink Posh and the Drippy Goo die cut from MFT. A few small die cut bats and some black flowers finished everything off.
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, e11, E21, R20
Hair: E43, E44, E47
Witch outfit: BV02, BV04, BV08
Moon: YR12, YR16
Clouds: T1, T3, T5
Broom: E30, E33, E47
Sky: Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17
Ground: W0, W1, W2, W3, W5

Don't forget to head on over to the Tiddly Inks online store and look at all amazing goodies! 

Happy Stamping!
Cheri

Supplies:

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

I LOVE the scene you created! and your coloured background. Awesome card and the perfect embellishments! Love it!