Friday, March 31, 2017

Easter Greetings!

Hi Ai Fans!
It's time to start thinking about Easter again! This is "Anthonie"! I know he's supposed to be more of a male bunny but I wanted to show you that you could also make him into "Antoinette" LOL! You can really get either a male or female card from this image, depending on how you dress Anthonie.
In the Anthonie set you also get a basket and sentiment. I masked off my bunny image and made him look like he is carrying the basket of eggs! My paper is from on older Doodlebug collection called Sugar Shoppe. Always love the fun and bright patterns Doodlebug designs! I decided to paper piece Anthonie's outfit for a different look then just colouring it. A few enamel dots and Crystal Stickles on the Easter egg finished everything off.
Copics Used:
Bunny: C0, C1, C3
Basket: E40, E42, E43, E44
Eggs: RV04, RV06, RV09/ Y21, Y23/ BG11, BG13/ R20, R24

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

So creative! Love that you added the basket and that you made this a girl bunny lol. An amazing make my uber talented friend! Love it!!!!