Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Puppy Pals!

Hi High Hopes Fans!
Who doesn't love a cute puppy not to mention two!! These two little "Puppy Pals" are absolutely adorable! I'm a sucker for a puppy which is why I currently have 3 dogs LOL!
I love the images in the new "So Much Cuteness" Release. They are a nice size and perfect for an A2 (4.25"x5.5")card size! My paper is from the Doodlebug Puppy Love 6x6 collection! A few enamel dots, some twine and a cute little bone embellie finish everything off!
Here's my decorated inside using the sentiment called "Life With Dogs".
Copics Used:
E0000, E13, E15, E18, E17, E18
G24, C6, C8

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

3 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

LOVE the paper and you colouring on these cuties! and the bone is the perfect embellishment! Personally I think three is the perfect number of dogs This card is just as adorable in person - LOVE It!!!

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Cheri, love the sweet puppies and wonderful paper.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Carolina F. said...

Absolutely beautiful Card Cheri.