Thursday, July 20, 2017

Text Only Challenge!

Hi Ai Fans!
This weeks Challenge "Text Only" threw me for a loop..... It's totally out of my comfort zone to not have a coloured image on the front of my card. As I was trying to figure out what to create, this idea popped into my head.
I decided to create a Cell phone themed card that had a conversation between two friends! These days texting seems like the conversation of the future!
I'm back in my comfort zone on the inside by including a coloured image called "Texting BFF's" that fits perfectly with my vision.
I started off this whole process by going through my stash of Ai stamp sets. I tried to pick sentiments that went together with "dieting" as a theme.
Using my Misti and black ink I stamped all the sentiments I had decided to use.
I purchased a Cell phone cut file from the Silhouette store and used the conversation bubbles from it to cut around my sentiments. I used the PixScan mat and imported my pictures into the software and then cut around them.
Next I sized the Cell Phone cut file to the size I needed to fit all my speech bubbles. I made the main cell phone base into a card by copying the image and then joining the 2 pieces together to form a card base. Then I cut out the different shapes in the colour theme I picked for my card.
Next I glued everything together to create my cell phone card complete with a text conversation.
I was still bothered that I didn't have an image LOL so I remembered the "Texting BFF's" set I had and decided to add it to the inside of my card. I am still following the Challenge as I only have texting on the front of the card (*wink*).

Copics Used:
Too, E11, E21, R20, Y21, YR23, E43, E44, E47, C0, C1, C3, B21, B24, B26
I decided to colour one side of the conversation as when I text that is what my screen looks like!

I hope you'll enter into our new Challenge! 
Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

4 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

OMG!! This turned out amazing!!! The conversation you put together is hilarious and perfect for the challenge and your colouring on the image inside is perfecto! Would never know you're out of your comfort zone - this rocks! LOVE it!!!!!!!!!

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Cheri, this is fabulous! I Love it!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Carolina F. said...

LOL...this is fabulous!

Unknown said...

Thanks for post:

ship hàng hóa tới Thổ Nhĩ Kỳ
ship cấp tốc tới iran
ship hỏa tốc đi Gibraltar
order giay nam nu taobao
order quan tat quang chau