Friday, October 13, 2017

Crutches set!

Hi Ai Fans!
I always like to have a few "Get Well" themed cards on hand to send off when the occasion arises! This is the super cute Art Impression stamp called "Crutches set". The set comes with the stamp, sentiment and cast!
I matched my Copic colouring to the design papers in the Carta Bella "Flora No.1" 6x6 collection. I made her scarf to match the colours in her dress and jacket by just adding a variety of small dots. A cute paper bow finishes off my card.
I made one card with just the stamped image and the second card I added the cast popped up with some foam squares.
The sentiment just makes the whole theme come together, not to mention a little chuckle too!
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair: T3, T5, T8
Dress: R20, R21, R22
Jacket: YG95, YG97, YG99



Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

Perfect get well cards! Gorgeous colouring and I love her scarf - the bow just rocks!! Another set of awesome cards! <3