Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!

Happy 2018!
Today starts the first day of the Monthly Challenge over at Digi Doodle Studios! The theme all month long is "January Blues"! All you have to do is use blue on your card! Easy right!! For my Challenge card I am using the digital image called "Selena" from the "Masquerade Ball" Collection! I wonder if "Selena" celebrated New Years Eve on this moon? LOL!
In sticking with the "January Blues" theme, I coloured up my image using my Copic Sketch markers using a blue and yellow theme. I cut my image with a MFT Oval die and added Spectrum Noir glitter pen to the balloon and confetti. The ruffle on Selena's skirt has some Diamond Stickles added for a fun element. A few coordinating enamel dots finished off my card.
Copics Used: 
Skin: E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair: E23, E25, E29
Blues: B91,B95, B97, B99
Yellows: Y21, Y23, Y26

I invite you to play along with us in the "January Blues" Challenge! Remember you must use blue somewhere on your project! If you use a DDS image you could win 2 free DDS digis and if you use another image 1 free DDS Digi. I hope to see you there!

Happy Stamping!
Cheri
supplies:

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

Love her hair!!!!!!!! and this colour combo - WOW!!!! Love everything about this!!!! <3