Thursday, February 22, 2018

Anything New?

Hi Ai Fans!
I'm popping in today to share my card I made for the "Anything Goes" Challenge over on the Art Impressions Blog! If you follow me then you know I have  soft spot for the Ai Bird Brains line of stamps. There's just something about them that draws me to them! I am using "Birdie & Eggnus" on my card today!
I chose to use papers from the Carta Bella "Country Kitchen" 6x6 collection. I stamped "Birdie & Eggnus" and then masked them off with a post it note. Then I used the Ai "Chicken Wire" stamp and added it as a background.
Here's another version using the same stamp. The sentiment is also from Art Impressions and is called "Anything New".
Copics Used:
T0, T1, T2, T3, T5
R24, E29, YR04, YR09, G17, G19
E95, E97, E99
B0000, B000

You still have a week left to play along with us over in the Ai "Anything Goes" Challenge! I hope to see you there!
Happy Stamping!

Supplies:

2 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

The added chicken wire is perfect for this stamp! These Bird Brains crack me up!!! Amazing cards as always my super talented friend! <3

Anonymous said...

Love those crazy chicks!!! What a fab card. Think I must have this set too. ;-)

Greetings Katrin