Saturday, April 14, 2018

Rosie Cupcake!

Hi DDS Fans!
Just popping in to share with you a card I made using the Digi Doodle Studios digital stamp called "Rosie Cupcake".
I decided to make the card base in the shape of a cupcake and went to the Silhouette Store to find just that! After I cut the base and pieces with my Silhouette Electronic Cutting Machine, it was easy to just assemble it. Then I coloured "Rosie" with my Copic Markers and fussy cut her out. I added some foam tape on her to pop her up on the cupcake. I also used Vintage Photo Distress Ink on all the edges of my papers for extra dimension!
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E53, BV00, R20
Hair: E43, E44, E47, E49
Pinks: R81, R83, R85, R89
Greens: BG90, BG93, BG96, BG99
Yellows: Y21, Y23, Y32
Icing: C1, Nuvo Drops Carnation Pink
Happy Stamping!
Cheri

Supplies:

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

Love the card shape!!! It is perfect for this super cute image! The polka dot cup cake is so fun! Another amazing make by you my talented friend!