Sunday, September 14, 2014

Lia Stampz

Today I made a cute card using a Lia Stampz digital design called "Bicycle". I am also going to enter it into the challenge over at her blog. It's Challenge #72: girly/feminine. I just can't believe summer is over so I decided to use bright papers that still feel like summer from the MME My Girl 6x6 designer paper pad.
Because the digital stamp I chose is of a girl riding a bike, I thought this paper fit perfectly!


I started with a pre-made 5 1/2" square card and cut my base card stock (yellow) the same size. Then I cut the patterned paper layer at 5 3/8" square. Using my printer I printed my image onto a piece of X-press It Copic paper and then coloured it in with my Copic Sketch markers.

Face: E00, E11, R20
Hair: E41, E43, E44, E47
Dress, socks: BG01, BG02, BG05
Bike: YR31, flowers RV25
Tires, seat, handles: C2, C4, C5, C7
Bike Basket: E31, E33, E35, E37
Flowers in basket: RV11, YG06

I cut my image and the bike patterned paper  at 3" x 3"1/2" and layered a yellow piece of card stock behind them both. The little "let's ride" image is from the collection and I also layered a piece behind it. I inked all the edges of my papers and image with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Antique Linen.


When assembling my card I popped up the image and the "let's ride" using foam squares. I also added some flowers from my stash, a piece of sheer yellow dotted ribbon and a bow! To finish off the card I used my Wink of Stella pen in clear and added glitter to all the flowers on the bike. Using Glossy Accents I added a shine to the handles, bike seat, heart and tires. I added Crystal Stickles to the girl's sleeves and trim on her skirt.


Well that's it for today!
Chat at you later,
Cheri

Supplies:


1 comment:

Nancy said...

It's a fabulous card, Cheri! I'm so happy to see that you're playing along with us at Lia Stampz! :o)