Friday, May 15, 2015

Birthday Hat set!

Hi everyone!

Happy Friday everyone! Today is my turn to post on the Art Impressions Blog! I am sharing a card with you made using the Art Impressions Birthday Hat set (#4373) This Lady just cracks me up every time I look at her! She is just so pleased with herself and her outfit!


I used a pre-made 4x5.5" card and when you add the decorative frame it turns out to be a 6x5.5" card! I decided to paper piece her dress in matching paper. I am in love with the yellow, grey and black colour combinations that you see a lot of these days! The Authentique  Classique Beauty 6x6 pad is full of these colours! It's become one of my favourite paper collections!


The sentiment on the inside comes with the stamp set.


 Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, R20, RV17
Hair: E23
Yellows: Y21, Y26
Greys: C0, C1, C3

I added Diamond Stickles to the cake and some silver Wink of Stella on her jewellery, shoes, purse and cake.

Don't forget to enter into our current  Challenge over on the Ai Blog called "Lovely Ladies".

It's always fun to visit the  Ai online store , I could spend hours there looking at all the stamps! Why don't you head on over and see what's available?

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

Awesome card Cheri! The colour combo is fantastic and the card layout is perfect. Thanks for the giggle - she's too funny!