Publications

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Lil' Snowbird

Happy Tuesday!
Today I want to share with you a card I made using the High Hopes Stamps image called "Lil Snowbird"! What a super sweet stamp that can be used all Winter long!
I love this colour scheme in the Pebbles "Winter Wonderland" 6x6 paper collection! The colours are so non- traditional and I love the pink/ navy combination the most! I added Liquid AppliquĂ© on the snow on the birdhouse and Crystal Stickles on the girl's dress. My embellishments for time are some YNS gumdrops, twine and die cut snowflakes from MFT. I added the HH sentiment called "Dot Warm Winter Wishes" up in  the right corner.
I think this year my favourite Christmas Sentiment Stamp is this one from High Hopes called "Glow of Christmas". 
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, R20
Hair: Y11, Y21, E53
Bird: B01, B02
Birdhouse: E41, E43, E44, E47
Pinks: R81, R83, R85, R89
Blues: B93, B97, B99
Holly: R89, YG61, YG63
Snow: B000

Head on over to the High Hopes Blog and enter into our December Challenge "Christmas/ Winter! It's so much fun to participate in Challenges and who knows you could be the next winner!

Happy Stamping!
Cheri

Supplies:

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

Wow! LOVE everything about this! The colour combo is stunning! Must add this paper to my wish list from Santa - I think I still have time yes? Another amazing make Cheri! Love everything about it!