Publications

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Mr. Wonderful

Hello Ai Fans!
It's the second week of the "Add a Brad Challenge" and the new release of the Utility Die sets over on the Art Impressions Blog.  When I saw this die it immediately reminded me of my Dad. Not only is he "Mr Wonderful" but he has a Swiss Army knife on his key ring.
I knew I had to replicate my Dad's key ring. I found a file on the Silhouette Store and cut out the file. Then using the "Utility Die Set His",  I cut out all the parts  and assembled the pieces together.

I stamped the tools with embossing ink, sprinkled on black embossing powder and heat set them with my heat gun. 
I also decided that I wanted to make a card with the Utility Die Set. I tried to make the card look like the back of a pair of men's pants, with the belt, belt loops and pocket. 
I must admit that I had a blast using this "Utility Die set His"! It's  such a cool fun idea!  It would make a great Father's Day card too!
Inside of the card!

Don't forget to enter into the Challenge!
Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:


6 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

Seriously Cheri - I want YOUR brain!!! Doesn't get any better then this for a masculine theme card and key ring! Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Another fun make by the super talented Cheri! Love, love, love this!!

Karen Day said...

I have to agree with Donna... I don't know how you come up with these!!! The key ring is truly inspired, but the little car opener fob absolutely makes it. And don't get me started on how much I love the striped pants...

Reneé Matarese said...

The key chain was such an outside the box cool idea and I love the bold yellow of the card. Super projects.

Sharon Caudle said...

My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw your project, Cheri!!! You ROCKED this challenge, girlfriend!! I so adore the striped pants!!! And the keys and electronic key??!! Sheer genius!! Totally and completely LOVE it!!!

Dana said...

So Awesome!! The key chain is SOOO awesome!!

Natasa Š. said...

What a great card! Love the pants with the belt! Perfect combo with the Utility die set in the pocket!