Friday, April 1, 2016

Birthday Fairy!

Hello Ai Fans!
Today's card is show casing the Art Impressions newly released, super cute "Birthday Fairy" set. The Birthday fairy set is actually a Ai Shaker set and comes with the 2 dies, a sentiment and 1 action wobble.

I used Silver Wink of Stella on her waist band and skirt trim. For the polka dots I used my new Pico Embellisher in black. The paper is from an old paper pad called Shaken Not Stirred by Kaiserkraft.
Here you can see how the skirt is popped up on the action wobble!
Here's the sentiment that came with the set.
For this version, I wanted to show you that you don't necessarily need to use an action wobble. She's just as cute as a 1 dimensional image!

Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, R20
Dress: T1, pico embellisher
Hair:C2, C4, C6
Skirt and waistband trim: Silver or Red Wink of Stella pen
Hat: R24, R27, R29, N9

Happy Stamping!

Supplies:

2 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

OMGosh I just spit my coffee out! This stamp is hilarious!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE everything about this card! The paper is perfect and all your touches of "bling". LOVE it!

Karen Day said...

Such a cool card!! I love the bold colours, and the background is amazing. Busy posting day for you!