Thursday, June 30, 2016

Tons of Fun!

Hi Ai Fans!
Today I get to share with you a really cool new idea from Art Impressions! The new Stacker sets with dies. This set is called "Elephant Stacker" and I also used the "Slider die".
When I first got out the stamp set and die, I was a bit worried about how this would all work! Let me tell you it's actually quite easy! My friend Karen also has a great tutorial on how to put it all together. You can find it HERE. I thought this paper from Teresa Collins You Are My Happy 6x6 collection went perfectly with my Elephant Stackers.
I pulled out an alphabet stamp set I have and stamped "pull" on the bottom so the recipient knows what to do.
Copics used: 
Elephants: W0, W1, W2, W4, R01
Outline B0000
These cute sliders were so easy to make, I'll be getting more for sure!

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

4 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

Oh my Gosh this is a ton of fun!!!!!!!!! LOVE it! Love the paper - it's perfect for this image. Another set added to my wish list...sigh..... absolutely awesome card!!

Karen Day said...

EEk!! I have these papers... I may have to CASE your cards :o) The papers are such a fun mix - perfect for these!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my gosh, these couldn't have been any cuter!!!! LOVE the papers you used, and the ellies are adorable! Fantastic cards, Cheri!!!

Kerry said...

So so cute!!! Those adorable elephants are just awesome and the pattern paper is totally perfect!!! Love love, LOVE! <3