Sunday, July 24, 2016

Summer Challenges

Hello!
For todays post I created a card to enter into a few Challenges. I've been wanting to enter into more Challenges for fun and couldn't resist with this adorable image from Tiddly Inks called "Wryn Floating Along"
I created a side stair step card using my Silhouette Machine and decorated it with papers from the American Craftes Sunny 6x6 paper collection. After I printed the digital image Wryn, I coloured her with my Copic markers and then fussy cut her out.
I made some waves with my Fiskers edged ruler and inked them with white ink. I popped them up with from squares and added Wryn behind them to look like she was floating in them.
I added a Silhouette sun cut file and some YNS Puffy Clouds glued on pieces of acetate to look like they are floating in the sky. I inked the edges of the sun with some Distress Ink in Vintage Photo to make it stand out.
I cut out the 2 little tags from the paper pad and layered matching cardstock behind them.
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E21, E95, R20
Hair: YR31, YR14, YR18
Hat: E30, E31, E33, E35 / BG13, BG15, BG18
Inner Tube: RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29
Top & Flip Flops: BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
Flowers: R22, R24, R27 / Y38, YR24
Water: BG10, BG11

I am entering this card into the:

Thanks for stopping by and
Happy Stamping!
Cheri

Supplies:

8 comments:

Catherine said...

This card is awesome! You have some amazing coloring skills and I love the 3D design!! Thanks for sharing your talents with us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Cathie ♥

Nataša Š. said...

Aww so sweet! Love the colours and how you made the waves and the whole scene!

Donna Rudy said...

Absolutely adorable!!! Love the "3D" effect on this and of course your colouring and paper are perfect for the image! Love it! Another fantastic make by the super talented Cheri!

Rene said...

Looooove this card!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your adorable creation with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
Rene

Carolina F. said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!
Love this gorgeous card, the paper, stamp, everything is beautiful Cheri!!!

Buttercup said...

Wow!!! The layout of your card is so fun and nicely detailed!!! Thank You for joining us at Tiddly Inks!!!

Anonymous said...

Stoooooooop it!
This is SO fun! Eek! Love!
Thanks also for posting up at Craftin Desert Divas too!!!
Hope your having a great summer!!!

~Leah

Kecia said...

WOW! This is such a fun card! Wryn is just loving summer on your card! You've got such a wonderful creation here. All of the little details work so well together on this. Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!