Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Cup Of Love!

 Happy Tuesday!
It's the start of a new Challenge over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and the theme is "Anything Goes! I'm using one of the new images called "Molly's Cup Of Love". When I chose this stamp to use I immediately thought of a K-Cup holder "card". Since Molly has her "Cup of Love", I thought it would be perfect to give Molly with some coffee to make your own "Cup of Love".
I have to give credit to Kristine for her easy to follow tutorial to make this cup holder! I decided to use these bright fun papers from the My Minds Eye On the Sunnyside 6x6 collection. It's hard to see in the photo but I added Clear Wink of Stella Glitter pen to Molly's headband and the hearts in the cup. I finished off my K-Cup holder with some decorative dies and enamel dots. 
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, E21, R20
Dress: R21, R22, R24, r27
Shoes: W4, W6, W8
Cup: Y13, Y15, Y17
Hearts: R21, R22, R24, BG11, BG34

Don't forget to head on over to the Tiddly Inks online store and see all the adorable stamps! Play along with us in our current "Anything Goes" Challenge too! I'll be watching to see what you link up!

Happy Stamping 
Cheri

Supplies:

5 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

It seriously doesn't get any cuter then this!!! Love this!!!!!!! Another awesome make by the talented Cheri!!!!

Nataša Š. said...

How lovely! Great idea and design, very cute!!

Sadilla said...

Ohhh such a cute idea, and a lovely coloring darling! =)
HUgs
sadia

JanR said...

Aw, so cute! I've never seen one of these before, very cool!

Carolina F. said...

This is such a wonderful project Cheri!
The coloring is fantastic and the paper you chose is so darling...very nice!