Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Elvira's Kitty In Training!

Hi High Hope Fans!
It's Tuesday so it's my turn to share a card from the High Hopes Stamps New Release called Winter/ Fall Fun. Today I decided to use the super cute "Elvira's Kitty In Training". I thought the sentiment "Wicked" was perfect for this image as I can't imagine Elvira or the kitty could ever be wicked as they are just too adorable!!

I'm loving the papers from the Doodle Bug Boos and Brews 6x6 collection. They are just so bright and fun! I stamped and coloured my image and then used my Silhouette machine to cut Elvira and 2 background layers out. I did add clear Wink of Stella Glitter Pen to all the orange parts but it doesn't show in the photograph. A few YNS Gumdrops and a sticker finished off my card. 
Copics Used:
Skin: Eoo, E11, E21 R20
Hair:YG23, YG25, YG17
Witch outfit: BV02, BV04, BV08
Blacks: W5, W7, W9
Oranges: YR04, YR07, YR09
Broom: E43, E44/ TR21, YR23, YR26


There are 3 ways to participate and win this month! Click here to go to the Challenge and see the rules.

Here's the Sketch for the month of October!


You can purchase any of the new Fall/ Winter Fun stamps and sentiments at:

Happy Stamping!


Supplies:

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

Love the bright paper and the double background layers! Another awesome make by the talented Cheri!