Friday, December 9, 2016

Carolling Wyrn!

Happy Fab Friday!
It's Fab Friday over on the Tiddly Inks blog and for my post today I am sharing with you the digital image called "Wryn Goes Caroling"! I just love her little face full of the joy of singing!
For my card this time I made my digital image on the larger size and added the included sentiment along side Wyrn. This card is 5x6.5",  so Wryn is about 4x2.5". I love the stitched scalloped border from Pretty Pink Posh! It adds a nice detail and looks perfect against the Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Christmas paper!
On the inside I used one of the stamps from the Lawn Fawn Winter Big Scripty Words stamp set. 
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, E21, R20
hair: E43, E44, E47, E49
Reds: R21, R22, R24, R27
Greens: YG05, YG07, YG09
Book: E40, E41, E43


Happy Stamping!
Cheri

Supplies:

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

This is seriously too cute for words! Your colouring is amazing! and I love the stitched scallop border - it's the perfect touch!!! And of course the plaid - swoon! Another fabulous make by the super talented Cheri! <3