Friday, February 24, 2017

Coffee Anyone?

Hi Ai Fans!
I love anything coffee themed! I have started a crafty "Coffee Collection" and the Art Impressions "Cathy Caffeine" is the perfect addition to my collection! 
I have used Cathy Caffeine before and actually almost the same layout. I can't help it..... just love how she looks like this! I love how the pink pops on the white Copic Friendly Paper!
I added some Doodlebug Twine and a coffee chipboard embellishment. I decorated the word "coffee" with Nuvo Glitter Drops in Golden Sunset! I love how shimmery it turned out!
Copics Used:
Skin: E13, E15, E31, R20, RV09 (lips)
Hair: E43, E44, E47, E49
Top: RV04, RV06, RV09
Pants: C3, C4, C5
Stool: E43, E44, E47
Cup: E40, E41, E43



Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

2 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

Love this! The theme of course is my fav ;) and the way you tied "coffee" in your bow is awesome! Love everything about this!

Beebeebabs said...

Cute card and image!!!