Tuesday, February 21, 2017

It's A Party!

Howdy!!
Look at "Charlie Party Cow" from the new release called "Party Time" from High Hopes Stamps! It looks to me like Charlie is the life of the party! I mean a dancing cow...... doesn't get much sweeter than that LOL!
I decided to make "Charlie Party Cow" into a shaker card using the Pretty Pink Posh Scalloped Rectangle Frame die. I love the colour combination of black and yellow and the paper from the MME Breeze 6x6 collection suited my theme perfectly! The sentiment is called "Happy Birthday Block". A nice grey ribbon bow finished off my card!

The various sequins all use the black and yellow theme that's going on with this card!
I used the sentiment "It's Your Day from the Sentiment set #1.
Copics Used:
Cow: T0, T1/ T1, T3, T5, T6, T8, T9/ R11
Yellows: Y21, Y26, y35

There are 3 ways to participate and win this month! Click here to go to the Challenge and see the rules and link up your card!

Here's the Sketch for the month of February

Happy Stamping!


SaveSave

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

Too fun!! Love the colour combo, the bow, the shaker! Just love everything about this!