Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Adrianna!

Hello Everyone!
Today I am sharing with you this gorgeous girl called "Adrianna"! Adrianna is from the new "Think Spring" Release over at High Hopes Stamps! You could actually use her for a bunch of different things and occasions..... think Bride, Bridesmaid, Prom or maybe a Semi Formal dance.
I love the black and teal colour combination on my card! I ran my cardstock through my Big Shot with an embossing folder. The paper border  and black YNS gumdrops finish off my card.
Here you can see the raised flower pattern from the embossing folder.
Inside and sentiment "Happy Thoughts"
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair: C3, C5, C7, C9
Dress: BG10, BG11, BG13, BG23
Flower: RV06, Rv09, BG13


Thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget to enter our Current Challenge! You can find all the details here!

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

Wow! This is stunning!!!!!!! You colouring is amazing! and I love the CAS layout - perfect for this beauty! Wow!