Friday, April 14, 2017

Happy Easter!

Hi Ai Fans!
Today is Good Friday and my last chance to share an Easter card with you. Today's card uses the "Easter Blessings" stamp set that was designed by Kendra Krebs. These little bunnies are adorable and you could use them for an Easter or spring themed card! 
I created a little scene using the MFT Grassy Hills and Woodgrain die-namic dies. My paper is from the Echo Park Spring collection from last year. I used my Silhouette machine to cut around the images so I could add them to my scene.
Look at all the stamps that you get with this "Easter Blessings" set.
Here's a side view so you can see the different dimensions on this card.
Copics Used:
C0, C1, C3, R01, R81, R83, R85, R89, Y02
B000, BG10, BG11, BG13, YG03, YG17

Here's another card using the same Easter Greetings set.
Happy Easter to You!
Supplies:

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

I absolutely love this adorable scene! Perfectly coloured and the fence is the perfect touch! Love the details on the second one too! Can't pick a fav out of these two! Both are amazing!!