Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Stackable Santa!

Howdy High Hopes Peeps!
I'm getting a lot of my Christmas cards done and I just wanted to share with you another cutie! This is "Large Stackable Santa" from High Hopes Stamps!
As soon as I heard the title of this stamp. I knew that I had to actually make the image "stacked". I started with the base "Stackable Santa" and then masked him off with a post-it note. I stamped the middle Santa and then using the same process stamped the 3rd Santa. Now I have a cute pile of "Large Stackable Santas"! I started colouring the bottom Santa and then as I went up I adjusted my colours to create a bit of a "ombré" effect.
Of course I also had to make just a "one" Santa card too as He's just too adorable!
Copics Used:
Bottom Santa: R24, R27, R29/ T5, T7, T9
Middle Santa: R22, R24, R27/ T4, T5, T7
Top Santa:R21, R22, R24/ T1, T3, T5
Skin: E00, E11, E21, R20
T0, B000

Don't forget to join us over on the HH Blog in our "Christmas/ Winter Fun" Challenge! You could win 2 free High Hopes Stamps!!
Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

LOVE the ombre effect with your colouring! OMGee - just too cute for words. Love everything about this! Another amazing make my super talented friend. <3