Thursday, February 1, 2018

New Challenge Day!

Happy February 1st!!
It's a new Month and that means a New Challenge over at High Hopes Stamps and One Crazy Stamper! The theme this month is "Anything Goes". I am using the "Under the Mistletoe" stamp turned into a Valentine's Day card.
I was looking through my images to find a stamp to use and when I saw the "Under the Mistletoe" stamp a light went off in my head! Why not mask off the mistletoe and then stamp the image. Now I have a cute couple image I can use anytime of the year! I love when you can find different ways to use your stamps for more versatility. I also am using the HH "Still the One" sentiment on the front and a few enamel dots finish it all off.
Copics Used:
Skin:E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair: T2, T3, T5/ T6, T7, T9
Reds: R21, R22, R24, R27, R29
Black: T5, T6, T7, T9

I hope you'll play along with us this month in our "Anything Goes Challenge".
Happy Stamping!

Supplies:

2 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

Perfectly coloured and I love that you used this stamp for a Valentine's Day card - so creative!!! Love the layout! An amazing make by the talented you! Love it!

Sue said...

A great Valentine’s Day card Cheri! It is so awesome when a stamp can be used in more than one way. Love the layout and the colours. The sentiment is so very fitting.