Tuesday, May 1, 2018

New DDS Challenge!

Happy 1st of May!
It's the beginning of a new challenge her on the Digi Doodle Challenge Blog and the theme this month is "Ribbon and Pearls"! I decided to make my Challenge card using the Digi Doodle Studios "Cricket Willow Grace" Digital Stamp.
When I was thinking about how to incorporate "pearls" into my design, I saw all the spots on her wings and thought "pearls" LOL. After I printed the image and coloured it in with my Copic Sketch markers, I added some pearls to her wings and some Crystal Stickles on the butterflies, flower and her dress. I decided to use papers from the Doodlebug Hello Sunshine 6x6 collection. Lots of layers and a material doily add interest to my card.
I am using the Digi Doodle Studios "Sparkle & Shine" sentiment from the "Pixie Wishes" Digital Sentiment set.
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E21, E95, R20, RV17
Hair: E43, E44, E47, E49
Wings: RV52, RV55
Mushroom: YR12, YR14, YR16, YR18, W1, W3, W5
Dress: BG45, BG49
Butterflies: Y32, Y38, BG49
Wand: Y26, Yellow Stickles, Black gel pen
Grass: YG21, YG25, YG97

I hope you'll join us this month for our "Ribbon and Pearls" Challenge! You have all month to play along!

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

Perfect use of pearls and ribbon for this challenge! LOVE her wings and your colouring is perfect! Another amazing make my talented friend!