Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Christmas In July!

Hi HH & OCS Fans!
The Design Teams over on the High Hopes and One Crazy Stamper Blogs are going to share "Christmas in July" inspiration to you all month! Since Christmas is my favourite Holiday, this is wonderful not to mention I'll get a few Christmas Cards done up ahead!
I've been seeing a ton of Cardinals lately so I wanted to use the HH "Singing Crazy Birds"stamp and colour the birds red. I stamped the image on a card Base of 4.25 x 5.5" made from Copic Paper. I coloured the image using my Copic markers and then used an edge die to cut the bottom off. Since my colouring bled through to the back of the paper I added designer paper on the inside and to show at the bottom of the decorative edge. I added some Liquid Appliqué to the snow areas, let it dry and then used my heat gun on it to make the Liquid Appliqué bubble up. Some Crystal Stickles and enamel dots finish off my card!
I used a bit more of the designer paper on the inside and the High Hopes sentiment called "Holiday All Year".
Copics Used:
R22, R24, R27, R81, R83, R85
BG13, BG34
YG93, YG95, YG97
YR04, YR07
B0000, B00, B01

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

Absolutely LOVE the CAS layout and the bright fun colours! The added glitter and liquid applique are the perfect details for this fun stamp! Love this!!! <3