Saturday, July 21, 2018

DDS Christmas In July!

Hi Digi Doodle Fans!
The monthly Challenge over on the Digi Doodle Challenge Blog this month is "Christmas In July"! I decided to make this cute Gift Tag using the digital stamp called "Nutcracker Noelle".
I printed my digital image and then coloured it with my Copic Sketch Markers. I used my Brother Cut N Scan to fussy cut out the image. Then using a Silhouette SVG file "Nested Artisan Tags" I made my paper layers. Looking at this now I see I glued the die cut upside down LOL (ssshhhh don't tell anyone). I added a bit of Crystal Stickles for some fun glitter.
Here you can see the added dimension to this tag. I popped my image up with foam tape. I also cut out the die 4x and glued it all together so that it has dimension as well. The bow is also triple cut and slightly offset for more dimension.
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair: E21, E23, E25, E29
Outfit: R39, R56, R89 / C1, C2, C3, C5, C7
Penguin: C6, C8, C9 /  R39, R56, R89 / YR12, YR16
Present: C1 / G94, G99

Since we are moving when I made this card, I had to take the pictures outside as all my lights are packed LOL! Makes a bit of a different background!

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

No comments: