Saturday, August 4, 2018

Dahlia's Blooms

Good Day DDS Fans!
I'm popping in today to share this cutie called "Dahlia's Blooms" by Digi Doodle Studios! I love gardening and can't wait to get my gardens put in. We just moved to a new home and we don't even have grass yet, so I may have to wait a while LOL!
I printed off the "Dahlia's Blooms" digital image and then set to colouring her with y Copic Markers. Then I cut out the digital image to make a "mask" and applied it over on coloured image. Now I set about making the clouds and grass using Distress Inks and Sponge Daubers. I held my breath hoping it turned out as I slowly took off the mask. Whew...... it worked LOL. If It hadn't Dahlia would have been fussy cut lol. I added Crystal Stickles into the centres of all the flowers for a bit of bling!
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair & Birdhouse: E43, E44, E47, E49
Hat: E50, E51, E53
Outfit: R20, R22, R24, white gel pen
Flowers: R32, R35, R37/ BG15, BG32/ Y17, Y26, YR04, YR07
Leaves: YG07, YG09, G43, G46

Don't forget to head on over to the Digital Doodle Studios Challenge Blog and play along with our monthly Challenge with the theme "Anything Goes"!

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

2 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

WOW! Just WOW!! Stunning colouring and I LOVE the clouds! Just as amazing in person. I think this is my new fav card you have made. Truly stunning my talented friend!

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Love love love it, especially the tartan(plaid) background!
Hugs Donna xx