Saturday, September 22, 2018

SSS Stamptember and Art Impressions!

Hi SSS and Ai Fans!
How exciting..... its that time of year again for SSS Stamptember! Once again SSS and Ai are collaborating together for an exclusive Girlfriend stamp set called "Pumpkin Spice ".

I kind of went out of my comfort zone by not using any patterned paper today. I started by using a background stamp with some embossing ink and SSS White embossing powder. Then using Tim Holtz distress inks I blended my Fall colour theme onto the water-colour paper. The white embossed background stamp pops out of the ink colours!
I coloured my image using my Copic Sketch Markers and then fussy cut it with my Brother Cut N Scan machine. I popped the girls up with some foam tape for added dimension! A few enamel dots and Crystal Stickles on the coffee cup finish off my design!
I used the sentiment on the inside with some more ink blending.
Copics Used:
E00, E11, E21, E31, E33, E40, E43, E44, E47, E50, E51, E53
R39, R56, R89
Y23, Y26, Y32
N5, N7, N9
YG93, YG97
YR04, YR07, YR09

I hope you love the exclusive Girlfriend set featuring two girlfriends enjoying their favourite Fall drinks! Hurry though this is a limited edition stamp set and once they're gone, they're gone! Don't forget to head on over to the Simon Says Stamp Blog and be inspired, see new limited stamps sets, find links to designers and of course grab this set for yourself!

Happy Stamping!



4 comments:

Jil Lebel said...

Great card! Your background is a success. I really try to get out of my comfort zone as often as I can. I'm so happy I have my Pumpkin Spice set!

Karen Day said...

Eep! That background!! And I love how dramaticly you coloured them (especially the leopard print scarf!).

Carol H. said...

Going outside of your comfort zone sure paid off! LOVE the background and your beautiful coloring!

Donna Rudy said...

STUNNING background!!!! So creative and perfect for the girlfriends! Perfectly coloured! and I love the glitter cups! A perfect girlfriends make! Love everything about this! <3