Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Snowman Stocking!

Hello HH & OCS Fans!
For today's card I am using the "Snowman Stocking" stamp from the new "Woodsy Christmas" Release over at High Hopes! I love making Christmas cards in non-traditional colours such as this pink and blue colour combo!
For my card design this week I am using paper from the Bo Bunny Little Wonders 6x6 collection. I stamped and coloured this adorable image with my Copic Sketch markers to match my Designer papers. I  love tilting a layer as it adds some interest to the card. Each Snowman's hat and the candy cane have some Crystal Stickles added to them.
More Designer papers and a scalloped border edge add a fun element to the inside. I used the HH "Season's Greetings" sentiment on the inside.
Copics Used:
C00, C01, YR04, YR09, R01, R24, R27
E27, E41, E42, E43, RV52, RV55
B34, B37, B39, N4

Thanks for stopping by and
Happy Stamping!

Supplies:

2 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

So gorgeous in non traditional colours!! Love the added bling to their hats and this is gorgeousness is at the top of my fav cards you've made list! Just as stunning in person my uber talented friend! <3

Kathi said...

Fabulous card with a great color combo and coloring. I'd love to know who makes that stitched edged rectangle die. merkattwo@yahoo.com