Saturday, December 8, 2018

Happy Holidays!

Hello DDS Fans!
Today I'm sharing with you a fun & bright card using the "Chipper Treats Winter Christmas Tag" digital stamp from Digi Doodle Studios! This little sweetie looks just as cute on a card or you could use him for a tag!
After sizing and printing my image on my printer, I coloured him in with my Copic Sketch markers. I die cut around him using the CDD Fancy Frames die and popped him up with foam tape on top of my patterned paper layers. I am using papers from the Doodlebug "Christmas Town" 6x6 collection! There are some Crystal Stickles on his hat and berries. I stamped the "Happy Holidays" from a YNS set I had that fit perfectly into the middle of the tag. A few die cut snowflakes with enamel dot centers finish off my card.
Copics Used:
BG01, BG02, BG05, BG07, BG72, BG75
R21, R22, R24, R27, R29
YG23, YG25, E23, RV06

As always....
Happy Stamping!

Supplies:

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

WOW! I have a new favourite card of yours! Love the colours and your colouring ! Perfect card design for a tag that you didn't use as a tag! Love everything!! <3