Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Fishing Penguin!

Hi HH & OCS Fans!
It's Winter now and many fishermen I know love to go ice fishing. I thought this would be a perfect card for one of them. Meet "Fishing Penguin" from High Hopes Stamps! He's just adorable and perfect for a winter themed card!
The Echo Park "Celebrate Winter" 6x6 collection was perfect for my card! I added some Spectrum Noir Glitter pen to the ice and a bit of Diamond Stickles as well.
I decorated the inside as well and used the HH Sentiment called "Hello Winter" from the New "Woodsy Christmas" Collection.
Copics Used:
B0000, B000, B00, B01, B02, B93, B95, B97
R24, R27, R29, YR04, YR07
E41, E42, E43, E44, E47
C1, N5, N6, N8, YG93, YG95

Stay warm and.....
Happy Crafting!
Supplies:

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

Omgosh how fun is this stamp! Perfect touches and glitter and bling and puffy snow. The "fish cube" just cracks me up!!! Perfect card for an ice fishing friend - love this! <3