Saturday, February 23, 2019

Love N' Hugs!

Hello DDS Fans!
This digital stamp from Digi Doodle Studios called "My Girl"! Aren't they just the cutest couple?!!
"My Girl" reminds me so much of my Nephew and his girlfriend ! They are adorable together! I made this card with them in mind and hope that my Nephew will want to give this to Clara at some point.
Cameron and Clara
On Today's card I am using digital paper from Digi Doodles "Love & Friendship" Digital Background paper collection. I added some YNS gumdrops and a cute tiny bow for some fun elements. I also added Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter pen to the flowers, hearts and her socks (hard to tell in photo). The sentiment is also from DDS's "Love n' Hugs" digital sentiment collection.
I've added lots of layers and popped some elements up with foam tape for added dimension
The decorated inside also uses a sentiment from  DDS's "Love n' Hugs" digital sentiment collection.
Copics Used:
SKin: E00, E11, E21, R20
 Hair: E23, E25, E27, E29/ E35, E37, E39
Outfits: RV09, RV17, RV19/ BG10, BG11, BG34, BG45, BG49
Flowers: RV17, RV19, BG10, BG11, Y35, Y38

Happy Stamping!

Supplies:

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

OMGosh! This is gorgeous! Love the colour combo and the papers are perfect! Gorgeous colouring on this adorable stamp - LOVE the hair!!! Love everything about this my uber talented friend! <3