Saturday, March 23, 2019

Love Me A Fairy!

Hello DDS Fans!
I just love fairies! As a child I truly believed they existed and read everything I could get my hands on about them. I would look in the gardens in search of one and even today I have my own Fairy Garden hoping maybe one will land there! Today's Card uses the adorable "Isabella Curly Girl" digital image from Digi Doodle Studios.
I went with a simple design today. I wanted to show case the image. I used my new Lawn Fawn Quilted Backdrop die to create the white background. I added blue cardstock behind it so just a touch shows through to match Isabella's dress. Of course all Fairies need a bit of sparkle so I added Stickles to her dress, wings and the little butterfly. Some cobalt blue sequins finished my card off.
 Originally I had cut the circle out of the background thinking that I would inlay the image. But It looked so much better popped up with foam tape. It just gave it that little bit of dimension it needed. I 
I added a sentiment from the DDS "Pixie Wishes" digital sentiment collection.
Here you can see the dimension added to my card. Dimension I feel just adds so much to your projects!
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, E21, E20
Hair: E31, E33, E35, E37
Dress: B32, B34, B37, B39
Wings: B0000, B000, B00, B34
Flowers: RV17, RV19, Y38, BG34

Challenges Entered:

Happy Stamping!

Supplies:

2 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

Oh gosh I just love this! The background die is perfect for this sweet stamp. Perfect colouring, colours and touches of bling. You rocked this my super talented friend! Love it! <3

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Pearly Sparkles Challenge this time and good luck :)