Saturday, March 9, 2019

Thinking of You!

Hello DDS Fans!
I don't know about you but I'm done with winter!! Enough already Mother Nature LOL. I decided that for Today's Inspirational post for Digi Doodle Studios I would make a Spring themed card to cheer myself up and hopefully you as well! When I saw this adorable digital stamp called "Little Elijah", I knew he would be up for the task! Spring is all about flowers, sunny skies and baby animals and "Little Elijah" makes me feel happy!
I decided to use papers from an older Doodlebug collection called "Easter Express", I die cut a "window" out of the paper and then hand stitched a border using some twine and a craft needle. I popped the flower paper up with foam tape and then inlayed my image for a dimensional look. Some enamel dots and a paper bow felt like the perfect embellishments. You can't tell in this picture but the blue sky has Clear Glitter Pen added to it for a bit of sparkle and shine.
Here you can see the dimension to my card.
On the inside I used more of the matching papers and a sentiment from the Digi Doodles "Friendship" collection.
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair: E33, E34, E37, E39
Outfit: BG75, YR04, YR07
Lambs: C0, C1, C3/ C3, C5, C7/ C8, C10, R00, R01, R02
Flowers: Y18, BG72
Sky: B0000, B000, B00, B01
Grass: G21, G24

I've entered this card in the following Challenges:

If you haven't already, join us over on the Digi Doodle Studios Facebook Page for tons of inspiration!
Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

4 comments:

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

What a cute and colourful card. Thank you for taking part in the March "Love To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

Lisa J said...

Hi Cheri! Your card is absolutely adorable. Thanks for playing along with us this month. Lisa DT Crafty Animals

Donna Rudy said...

This is seriously too cute!! Love the bright colours and how you did the sentiment inside. This card is sure to brighten anyone's day - it did mine! ;)

Lori Kobular said...

OMG! Your card is so adorable! Love the smile on the boy's face and the sheep our so fluffy! Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies March Challenge!