Saturday, April 6, 2019

Congratulations!

Hi DDS Fans!
The theme this month over on the Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog is "Anything Goes". I decided since it's Spring and that always reminds me of babies that I would make a "Baby Themed" card to have in my stash. Meet "Hadley Hippo" from the Digi Doodle Studios,  "Bundle Of Joy" digital stamp collection.
I am using papers today from the Echo Park "Hello Baby, It's  Girl" 6x6 collection. I printed my image, coloured it and cut it out with my Brother Cut N Scan machine. I inked all the edges of my papers with Vintage Photo Distress Ink for some added dimension. Some glitter pen and a few die cut clouds finish off my card. The glitter never shows up in photos for me but true e it's there lol.
My sentiments today are from the Digi Doodle "Bundle of Joy" digital sentiment collection. You get 18 sentiments in the collection, what a great value! I added the "Congratulations" to the banner before I printed my image. Here you can also see the added dimension by popping the image and sentiment up with foam squares.
Copics Used:
Hadley: C0, C1, C3, R01
Clouds: RV91, RV93, RV95
Outfit: BG53, BG57, R21, R22
Balloons: R20, R21, R22/ Y13, Y15, Y18/ BG53, BG57

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to enter our Monthly "Anything Goes Challenge". There is also a Facebook Group that has a ton inspiration using Digi Doodle images!

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

Sooo cute!!!! Love the design and the pink polka dot clouds!!!!! The pops of blue are perfect - just love everything about this!!!! <3