Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Flower Frame!

Hello HH & OCS Fans!
Today I am sharing with you a card I made using the High Hopes stamp called "Thinking of You"! This is an adorable flower frame that comes with the sentiment. I chose to mask off the sentiment as I wanted to use the sweet little button in the center instead.
I used a simple layered design with a Loopy Square die cut frame. My papers are from the Bo Bunny "Sweet Clementine" 6x6 collection. A ribbon bow and some enamel dots finish off my card. 
Here you can see my popped up layers. I popped up the loopy frame and the stamped area, it just adds such a nice dimension to the card.
On the decorated inside I used the High Hopes sentiment stamp called "Quiet Hearts".
Copics Used:
Flowers: R20, R21, R32, R37, R39, C5, Y17
Leaves: YG17, YG23, YG67
Outline: B00, C4

Happy Stamping!

Supplies:

2 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

I love the button in the middle and your colouring! Perfect matching paper and the loopy die is perfect for this gorgeous stamp! It was fun to watch you colour this and bring it to life. Another amazing make my talented friend! <3

Logistics Service said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.