Saturday, July 13, 2019

All You Need Is Love!

Happy Saturday DDS Fans!
I don't know about you, but I get the most unconditional love from my dogs Ally & Stella! They are the best companions and it doesn't matter if I'm gone for 5 min or 5 hours, the love and excitement I get when I walk in the door, is like no other! This adorable stamp is from the Digi Doodle Studios "Cutie Paws" collection and is called "Maddy and MollyYorkie". I had a "Morkie" (Maltese Yorkie cross) and this image just reminds me of Buster!
I started my design by first sizing my digital image on my computer and then printing it off on my printer. Then I coloured Maddy with my Copic Sketch Markers. I am using papers from the Penny Black "Golden Moments" and Echo Park's "Dots & Stripes Fall" 6x6 collections. I layered all my designer papers with cordinating cardstock and used this layout I found on Pinterest under "card sketches". The sentiment is from the Digi Doodle Studios "Cutie Paws" digital sentiment collection.A piece of ribbon, flower and some glitter pen finish off my card.
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E21, E11, R20, RV66
Hair: BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29, 100
Outfit: RV63, RV66, RV69/ Y32, Y35, Y38
Yorkie: E43, E44, E89, BV29

If you haven't joined the Digi Doodle Facebook Page yet you really need to head over and join! The Design Team is amazing and will be sure to inspire you!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!

Supplies:

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

I love the bright colours and your amazing colouring! You rocked the hair!!! and I love that this stamp reminds you of Buster :) There is nothing like the unconditional love of a dog. Gorgeous card my talented friend <3