Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Too Cute!

Hello HH Fans!
August brings Fall themed designs over on the High Hopes Blog. To fit with the theme today I am sharing with you the adorable "Angel Bear Scarecrow". I think the expression on his face says....."How did I wind up here?" but he's got his friends the crows and turkey to keep him company!
Today I am  using paper from the Sunny Studios "Colorful Autumn" 6x6 collection. I am in love with the rich Fall colours in this paper pad! I stamped the High Hopes "Angel Bear Scarecrow" onto Copic friendly paper and coloured it to match my papers with my Copic Sketch Markers. I fussy cut the image with my Brother Cut N Scan and made a layer to match to put behind him. I also cut the leaf border from the paper pad with my machine to use as a border. Some twine, bow and a leaf embellishment finish off my design.
Copics Used:
Bear: E21, E23, E25, E27, E29
Outfit: R37, R59, R89/ BG05, BG07, BG09
Hat: E31, E33, E34
Pumpkin: YR15, YR16, YR18
Crows: C4, C5, C7
Turkey: E51, E53, E55, E57, E59, R22, R24, YR02, YR04
Wings: BG000, BG00, BG01
Other: YG17, YG23, Y23, Y26, Y35, Y38

Have you joined the High Hopes Facebook page yet? You'll find lots of inspiration posted there daily!

Thanks for stopping by! 
Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

Stunning colouring!!! I LOVE the colour of his overalls! Glad he has some friends to help him through! Love the design, leaf border and the twine and leaf embellishment are the perfect finishing touches. Just love everything about this!!! <3