Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Boo Crew!

Happy Halloween HH Fans!
September brings Halloween themed cards to inspire you over on the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page! I love creating Halloween cards, the images are just so cute and the papers so fun! Today I am using the High Hopes "Boo Crew Border". I am in love with this stamp, it's adorable don't you think?!!!
I love these papers from the Doodlebug Pumpkin Party 6x6 collection! I coloured my image to match the papers and then using my Brother Cut N Scan cut out the stamped image. I added some black trees from a die I have and added some Doodlebug Spider Stickers to it. Some Spectrum Noir Glitter Pen and enamel dots finish off my card. I also inked all the edges of my papers with Distress Ink in Black Soot!
The sentiment is called "Boo Crew" and matches the adorable stamp perfectly!

Copics Used:
YR15. YR16, YR18
FV2, BV08, BV29
YG23, YG25, YG17
C0, C1, C2, C4, C6, C7, C8
E00, E21, E11, R01, R20

Don't forget to visit the High Hopes Blog for some Halloween inspiration all month long!
Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

1 comment:

aya said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.