Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Toucan Twosome!

Hello Friends!!
This month over on the High Hopes Blog the Design Team have been inspiring you with cards using a "Love Theme". Today I am using the adorable pair from High Hopes called "Toucan Twosome". I've seen some these birds on some of my travels and they are just incredibly beautiful!
"Toucan Twosome" makes the perfect Valentine Day card when paired with the HH Sentiment called "Love Nest Valentines". I decided not to go with non traditional Valentine themed papers. I've had this Designer Paper from Bo Bunny called "Beach Therapy" for a bit now and thought it perfect to pair with these sweeties! I inked all the edges of my paper layers with Vintage Photo Distress Ink to add a bit of dimension. All the layers are glued flat but the "Toucan Twosome" stamp is popped up using foam tape. My card base today is a 5x5" square.
Copics Used:
N5, N7, N8, N9, C1, C2
YR02, YR04, YR07, RV24, B04, Y23, Y32
E43, E44, E47
YG17, YG23, YG25

Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

Amazing colouring! and I love the non traditional paper! A perfect Valentine's day card! I can't imagine how beautiful these birds are in person! Another amazing make my uber talented friend! <3